Over the last couple months I've been exploring the idea of a premium section here on The Guild. And after much thought and discussion with some trusted mentors I've decided to move forward with the idea.
If you're interested in hearing a discussion about it that I had with @shouit and @bobbleheadjoe, you can check that out here (timestamped so you can jump ahead by hitting play):
All of this means that over the next month there will be a lot of changes here on The Guild. I'll be building out the premium section, naming it, rebranding the site, and a whole bunch of details that take time and are zero fun.
And because I always want to know what these things will entail, I figure it's a good idea to share what will be behind the paywall:
- General topic area for paying members.
- Monthly book club webinars. Includes a category for voting to choose the next book.
- Hacking category for sharing scripts and tricks.
- Ideas subcategory for the Hacking section to propose new scripts. I'm debating building one a month.
- Monthly mastermind/topical webinars.
- Monthly AMAs (ask me anything) with folks from The Guild and the broader productivity community.
- Regular screencasts by yours truly. Considering weekly but may need to be bi-weekly.
- Tools category to deep dive a specific app and app comparisons.
- Access to the Working With OmniFocus videos.
- I'm debating access to the Working With Ideas videos, but those are a bit specialized to the site they're on.
All-in-all, there's a lot going into this and I'm super excited about it!