Not sure if I found a new bug, or something new to me, or perhaps I’m misunderstanding a setting or feature. But the script seems to be setting the month and year dates incorrectly.
Up until recently, I have only used 1-week review periods, because not reviewing everything every week made me nervous. But I have just started using 1-month review periods for some projects, finally realizing I just didn’t need to review some things that often.
In any case, I have just noticed that the script does not move forward the month or, for that matter, the year review date. Here’s my screenshot from tonight (January 29, 2018 at about 9:00pm PST):
I have my script set to
Weekly Review Day = Saturday
Monthly Review Day = 1
Annual Review Month = January
Annual Review Day = 1
(I believe I’ve only ever changed the weekly day from the downloaded version)
In any case, you can see the Monthly and Yearly Reviews are to be set backwards (January 01, rather than February 01, and 2017 rather than 2018, respectively). The yearly is also to be set to February, rather than January.
I should say that I actually did not click “yes”, so perhaps it’s an issue with the displayed calculation, rather than the actual changes.
Anyway, please let me know if I’m reading this all wrong, or else how to fix this. I love the script and rely on it heavily. Always grateful for the work Joe put into it!