I have his book, but I haven’t read it. I worked off of his blog post.
What I liked
- The concept of connecting long-term goals, monthly and weekly guideposts, and daily journaling.
- A system that uses the whole journal (FtB and BtF).
What did not work for me (YMMV)
- Carrying two different journals, even slim cahiers, was too much.
- Just like with any paper-based journal/task management system (such as bullet journaling), there’s a lot of rewriting incomplete or uncompleted tasks or goals.
- It’s paper, although I’ve taken some parts and replicated them digitally