OmniFocus 3 for the web signup page up now

omnifocus
OmniFocus 3 for the web signup page up now

(Wilson Ng) #1

OmniFocus for the web is a companion service that allows you to use a simplified version of OmniFocus 3 on Macs that are not on High Sierra or on Windows computer.

It is not optimized for touchscreens such as tablets and smartphones.

You will need OmniFocus 3 for iOS to create an Omni Sync Server account. Then visit the Omni Sync Server web page to sign up for the preview test.

No price listing yet for how much it will cost.

This will come in handy. I have a couple of Macs that can’t be upgraded to High Sierra (the minimum system requirements for OmniFocus 3 for Mac). This will be a great way to access OmniFocus 3 on unsupported Macs as well as Windows machines.

The announcement and official instructions are here:

Current public announcement from Omni Group has OmniFocus 3 for Mac coming in September. That probably means that the TestFlights for Mac will be coming in the very near future. If you signed up for the OmniFocus 3 for iOS TestFlight, you are already signed in for the Mac TestFlight.

TestFlights for OmniFocus 3 for iOS have finished now that the official version has been released on the app store.

https://www.omnigroup.com/test/omnifocus

Good hunting!

Capture OmniFocus Tasks on Windows with AutoHotKey
(Joe Buhlig) #2

Good luck to all who test! Make it good for the rest of us. :wink:

Obviously, my current working state has me rejecting all thoughts of beta testing critical software. But I really wish I could throw my email in the hat.