Multiple predetermined timers?

Multiple predetermined timers?
0.0 0

(Joe Buhlig) #1

I’m thinking through the process of using timers to help limit the amount of time I spend on certain tasks like email, code blocks, admin sessions, etc… My thought is that turning on a timer when I start a session will help me limit the amount of time I spend on it but also give me the peace of mind of knowing I don’t have to spend more than 15 minutes on something so I better stay on task.

Due seems to handle this and I have some Workflows set up to create reminders in Reminders.app but it seems like there should be a better way to do this. Anyone have some advice here? What do you use for multiple timers?

(Rosemary Orchard) #2

One app I’ve used for a while is Timer+, what I like is that I can have multiple timers running at once. I often set aside a few hours to work on a project, so this allows me to run the timer for the project, and multiple timers whilst that is running. I’m not sure that it suits your needs though!

(Joe Buhlig) #3

Why did I not see this app when I was searching?! It looks like the exact thing I need. :man_facepalming:

Downloading now. Will report back when I know more.