Guild Trivia - What's wrong with this picture?

(Josh Rensch) #1

I was at the gym this morning and I noticed this vehicle. There are two things very curious about this picture. I blurred out the numbers on the plate to protect things, so that’s not it.

Take a guess what

(Wilson Ng) #2

At first glance, I was gonna say “why’s this Texas car rolling around in Alabama Crimson Tide Red?”

But I’m guessing this is a leaf in a Texas Cyclone?

(Joe Buhlig) #3

Talk about a complex. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Can’t make up his/her mind on which state they support!
I like MN!

No, wait, it’s TX!

No, wait, it’s Iowa!

No, wait!

(Josh Rensch) #4

That’s one issue. There is another.

Hint: I live in Minnesota.

(Wilson Ng) #5

Being in a warm tropical island, I have no effin’ clue what happens in MN besides winter and road work season.

(Joe Buhlig) #6

I’m with @wilsonng. What’s the other bit? I’m in MN and lost as well. All I can think of is Leaf, electric, and being thrown all over the road.

(Josh Rensch) #7

How does a Nissan Leaf (range 108 miles) get to MN from Texas. It could be shipped. It cannot be towed behind an RV cause the RV cannot charge it.

(Wilson Ng) #8

Ahhh… gotta think outside the box once again…

… maybe they got a bunch of these swarming around it?

(Joe Buhlig) #9

I thought there were a number of charging stations along the interstate between here and there. :thinking: But I may be thinking about it too much. Regardless, that would mean stopping every hour or so to charge. That would be a nightmare and take multiple days likely.

@wilsonng’s idea is probably the more realistic solution. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Justin DiRose) #10

I’m curious why anyone would want a car that can only go 108 miles on one charge. Early adopters I guess.

(Josh Rensch) #11

It’s a commuter vehicle. I have several friends who have them and just use them to get to and from work. That’s it. They make up for it by having a Suburban. :smiley:

(Justin DiRose) #12

As long as you’re trying to be carbon neutral right?