I primarily am working on macOS, so I’ve been working on porting CGPGrey’s Workflow 2Do Template creator to Keyboard Maestro. Here’s my first attempt:
I’ve created this as a template to start future project templates.
- Import into Keyboard Maestro.
- Duplicate as needed.
- Set the Project Title (https://dsc.cloud/kennonb/6ewvtoaZ19)
- Create a list of sub-tasks to add to the project (https://dsc.cloud/kennonb/qkiI7iIsej)
- It uses the following syntax:
Title of sub-task item | @due(11) | @start(4) | @note(Add a note to the item)
* All text prior to *|* is the task's title
* Add an integer within @due() or @start() and it will calculate the number of days prior to the due date (if set when running the macro).
* Add some text within @note() to apply that to that specific sub-task
Anyway, hope it’s helpful to someone.
I hope to add additional features in the future (priority, actions, tags, etc…)